If your Child was born between 1 July 2018 and 30 June 2019 they are eligible to attend Kindergarten at Brookton District High School in the 2023 school year.
Enrolment forms are available from the Administration office or you can download them below.
Parents will need to bring birth certificate and immunisation records to complete their application for enrolment.
Full enrolment packages will be given to parents at the Kindergarten Information Morning held in Term 4.
Parents are encouraged to submit your applications as soon as possible.
For those students that require Bus Transport we strongly urge that you apply online at www.schoolbuses.wa.gov.au as soon as possible so that bus transport is in place for the commencement of the new school year.
Applications for enrolment at Brookton District High School can be made at any time during the year, by completing an Application Enrolment form Part A for Primary or Secondary.
Brookton District High School Enrolment Process.
Download a copy of Enrolment process here –Enrolment Process for Parents
Applications will not be accepted unless ALL relevant documents are provided.
- Your child’s Birth Certificate or extract or other identity documents.
- Current Immunisation History Statement (must be printed in last 3 months).
- Copies of Family Court or any other court orders (if applicable).
- Letter from other parent/guardian (who is not the main caregiver and who does not reside with the student) in agreeance with enrolment.
- Medicare Card details including expiry date and student position number.
- Last School Report.
- Last NAPLAN results.
- Proof of address.
- Information relating to suspensions.
- Information relating to health or medical condition, disability or additional needs (if applicable).
Once this application is approved by the Principal, Part B will then be forwarded to you for completion and submission back to the school. A meeting will then be arranged with the Principal or Deputy Principal.
The Parent Handbook also provides detailed information about Brookton DHS. We welcome you to visit the school or speak to administration regarding enrolments.
Download a copy of the Parent Information Book – School Information Book
Download a copy of the Kindy Information Book – Kindy Information Book
Download a copy of the Pre-Primary Information Book – Pre-Primary Information Book
Download a copy of Permission to Leave School Grounds Form – Permission to leave School Grounds
Download a copy of Photo Permission Form – Photo Permission Form
Download a copy of Confidentiality Deceleration Form – Confidential Declaration